Must-Have in your medicine cabinet
Deep physical + emotional repair
Post surgery care (speeds healing)
Improves healing of scar tissue + bruising
Strong Anti-inflammatory + Anti-Hematoma
Ingredients: 100% natural hydrosol; Certified USDA Organic.
Origin: United States (farmed and distilled).
Botanical Name: Everlasting or Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum)
Uses and benefits:
Mood: Energetically this hydrosol helps with deep wounds and grief – supporting repair of the body.
Post Surgery, Accident Care: Deep wound healing repair – significant anti-inflammatory and cicatrisant for wound, tissue damage.
- Applied in compress to bumps, old aches (can bring subcutaneous bruises to surface)
- Use with essential oil of same name during long-term healing (ex. broken bones)
- Speeds healing of incisions, reduces scar tissue
- Useful to clean tattoos or piercings
- Mouthwash post dental work
- Strong anti-hematoma – although less dramatically analgesic than the essential oil
Mouth: For Gingivitis, use 1 tablespoon neat or 50:50 water as a mouthwash twice per day
Skin: Great for scar tissue and to reduce age spots. Reported to heavily support reduction of rosacea.
General: Strong liver support (inquire for remedies) and endometriosis (inquire for remedies)
Taste: Herbaceous and strong, almost bitter. Either you’ll like it a lot or you won’t!
History: From the Mediterranean and referred to as the Everlasting plant or Immortelle for its superior healing and repair properties. The name is from the Greek helios (sun) and chrysos (golden).
Safety: KEEP REFRIGERATED or in a COOL PLACE. Should the hydrosol ‘bloom’ or become cloudy discard immediately (all hydrosols are provided in clear glass containers). If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your doctor prior to use.