All around skin-care for all ages
Balancing for oily, dry, acneic or sensitive skin
Makeup remover (w/o dilution)
Calms sunburns, rash, insect bites
Balances emotion and endocrine system
Ingredients: 100% natural hydrosol; Certified USDA Organic.
Origin: United States (farmed and distilled).
Botanical Name: Rose Geranium (Pelargonium capitatum)
Uses and benefits:
Mood: Balances the male and female energy! Beautiful to spray on tired feet, legs or face – anywhere for a cooling pick-me-up.
Skin Care: All around skin-care water for all skin types young and old.
- Balancing and adaptogenic for all skin types from dry, normal, combination, oily and acneic. Add to other face masks for something extra.
- Effective on skin conditions with redness such as rosacea, couperose skin, & broken capillaries. Combine with Cornflower hydrosol for dramatic results.
- Spray on face (on top of makeup) during the day to reduce the city environment impact on the skin.
- Make-up remover (without dilution)
- Combine with Ginger or Yarrow hydrosol for an astringent aftershave that isn’t too floral.
Sunburn, Cuts: Very cooling and anti-inflammatory, this hydrosol calms sunburns, rash, insect bites and any topical skin condition with heat. Can be used to clean cuts or wounds and being hemostatic it slows or steps bleeding quickly.
Taste: Tasty in fruit sweets and can be added to your fav martini
History: Originally from southern Africa and introduced by Dutch sailors to Europe from Africa. For centuries, Rose Geranium adorned window boxes, walkways, gardens and homes in Europe and around the world. Known as the ‘flower of constancy’ (faithful and dependable), it helps to lift spirits and bring joy and happiness. During Colonial American times, pans were lined with Rose Geranium leaves to impart a delicate rose aroma and flavor. Native Americans used the roots to make a tonic for refreshing and toning skin, and a poultice for sore joints, feet and hemorrhoids – and root tea for sores, bleeding wounds and burns.
Safety: KEEP REFRIGERATED or in a COOL PLACE. Should the hydrosol ‘bloom’ or become cloudy discard immediately (all hydrosols are provided in clear glass containers). If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your doctor prior to use.